Day one of our stay in Nepal. As we were very tired from sleeping 6 hours on Airport chairs switching sides whenever a leg went numb, we took accomodations staight from the airport. A bit more expensive than we will pay again, but it was our first day, so...it's alright.
We are now in the process of tracking down some couchsurfers to stay with, to bring our costs down significantly. We saw most of the tourist area yesterday but are going to venture out to the city and maybe some surrounding areas. Also, plans will be made to trek in the mountains at some point--maybe for 2 or 3 days.
This post is mainly to ease the worries of the few people who actually read this blog. So, Mom, Dad, Lisa, Emily---I'm ok.
ps. It's beautiful here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I read it too!
Also, have fun. Take nice pictures. I want to see what Nepal is like.
Post a Comment