Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Look for us in the next Bollywood release...

Sara and I are off...off to the land of brightly colored fabrics. We will be traveling around India until the 8th of February, when we will resume the daily struggle of teaching Egyptian children the present continuous (and all that crap). Our flight leaves from Alexandria on Friday, so we're heading up there tomorrow afternoon. While in India, we will be relying on the hospitality of our fellow couchsurfers to let us into their homes so we can draw mustaches on all of their pictures.

Plans are tentative, but as of now we are visiting Mumbai, Goa and probably Agra. It's a little spaced out, and a few more cities will defiantly be in the mix there. We'll be spending a lot of time in the bunks of Indian trains, so think of us often and fondly (maybe pray if thats your thing). I will try to get at least one blog in there, but we all know how good I am at keeping up with this god-blasted thing.

No comments: